Hey friends! Hope you’re having a great week. I recently posted a video to my IGTV of this super fresh and glowy makeup tutorial, and I figured it would easier to create a list here of all the products I used.
I love this makeup look because it feels like you’re wearing nothing at all but your skin looks luminous and fresh!
I’ve been wearing a version of this makeup look legit all summer long, so I figured I should do a little post about it! <3
I posted a video tutorial of this look on my IGTV so be sure to pop over to my Instagram (@shortpresents) to watch that, and below is a list of all the products I used.
PRODUCTS I USED
Start by prepping the skin, I really think that the key to wearing less makeup is to start with a good base of prepped skin.
2. Then apply their Hydragel Advanced B5+ Complex Gel based Hydrating product. I love this product, and you only need the smallest amount.
3. Follow up with sunscreen I used the Vivier Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 that’s super lightweight. I combined the sunscreen with the Golden Glow Booster Drops from Clarins. (I use the body versio, but on my face because you get more for the price and there isn’t a difference – more cost effective beauty hacks coming soon). I love this product because you can add it to any cream and give your skin an extra glow.
4. After my skin is all prepped and ready I use the Cle de Peau SPF concealer I love their concealer stick it goes on like butter and doesn’t crease. A little goes a long way with this product, and I love that it’s not a liquid so it’s super travel friendly.
5. I like to set my concealer with some powder, and I really like the L’Oreal True Match Powder. I’m using the shade W3, and in the winter I use W2 I find the shades match my skin tone so well I’ve bought this product again and again.
6. Next I move to foundation, in the summer I like to let my skin breathe so I’ve been wearing the Jane Iredale Powder foundation all summer long. I purchased my refill on Amazon, and found it to be a great price. The shade I used here is “Riviera”, but I’ll admit it is a little dark for me so I apply it almost like a bronzer (in a “3” motion – around the hairline, and into the cheek bones, and jawline). It also has an SPF, and it’s antimocrobial so it won’t gather bacteria (great for us gals who get acne).
7. To get that super glowy look you need some highlight, and y’all know I love the Pixi Highlight. I’ve used a number of them, but if you’re looking to test the waters the duo are great because they come in two cool shades and two warm shades so they really do make it easy for you. I apply the highlight to my cheekbones, along my nose, and a touch over my cupids bow, and hairline. I also lightly brush it over my eyelids to avoid needing to use any eye shadow.
8. And you can’t have a makeup look without blush, well I can’t that’s for sure. For this look I used the Lise Watier Blush-On Powder in the color Libertine. I love this blush from this Canadian (female run company) the pigment is so pretty, and it definitely lasts, There’s nothing worse than a blush that fades.
9. Now this is where you would likely opt for mascara, and a brow product, but because I currently have extensions, and my brows are microbladed (you can learn more about that here) I don’t bother with either, and it really makes getting ready a lot easier. I’m so happy with my brows I can’t wait to get a little touch up with Nicole in a couple months. She’s super talented but, also just lovely to chat to!
10. I finished with a sheer lip gloss. I love the Laneige Lip Glowy Balm, they come in 4 flavors: I used pear (and love it). And don’t forget your smile because that’s what makes you look beautiful anyways!! I love makeup because it’s fun, but confidence is always what will make you look the most attractive!! <3
HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAY’S POST
This is definitely a cliff notes version if you have any questions do not hesitate to comment below or reach on social media, and be sure to catch the video on IGTV.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKES THESE BEAUTY POSTS:
With the exception of the Jane Iredale and L’Oreal Powder all items were gifted or PR samples; however, all opinions are my own.