Man cold got you down? Check out today’s Menswear Monday post featuring all the goodies you need to start feeling better fast. And you’ll look damn good doing it.
So we all experience the common cold at one time or another, and to put it bluntly it can feel like you’ve been hit by a truck. Even if you feel down in the dumps you don’t need to look it! These cozy pajamas, and plush ruby red slippers have you covered head to toe (literally).
When fighting back against your cold and/or flu make sure to have these basics on hand.
- Water to stay hydrated. Fluids are so important when trying to purge your system of a virus.
- Tea mug to soothe your throat/chest, throat coat tea is amazing, but basic honey and lemon will also do the trick too.
- Sleep mask to block out daylight
- Comedy, because it helps with recovery (http://science.howstuffworks.
- Blanket to keep you warm, also helps to increase your serotonin levels, so it actually can improve your mood.
- Turntable to keep you company for your lonely day at home.
Happy Monday Blog Reader,
**This post was created in collaboration with my exclusive menswear style correspondent.